Sunday, March 19, 2006

Perth Flickr Meet

Well, it was good fun. In attendance:

  • Noodlez - Michael
  • Mikule - Michael
  • Scroop - Lucien
  • Ozone - Craig
  • Luny - Anthony
  • Devar - Ben
  • Sengster - me

Devar took a lot of photos; Scroop brought his Canon FG1 and Yashica TLR Medium Format which most of us drooled over; there was a lot of talk about lenses, Flickr, equipment; thanks to Scroop, Ozone and Urbanphotographer for getting the rounds; I realised how many serious photographers there are in Perth; I tried out Devar's 580EX speedlight on my EOS350D; Scroop, Ozone, Devar and I segued to D'Tandoor on Oxford Street for dinner.

Great catching up with all of you - we'll have to do it again soon!


Ozone (Craig), 1/2 of Luny (Anthony) and Noodlez (Michael), taken with Devar's 580EX flash, I think.

Nice glamour-shot portrait of Noodlez.

Scroop (Lucien) being serious.

Devar (Ben) with Scroop's Yashica TLR - the next camera that I'm going to get.

Ozone, who wins the "Loudest Shirt Award" for his super-saturated Mambo shirt.

No comments: